Saturday, May 16, 2009

Create Your Own Telephone Network



After a few days without updating the blog, today I loading, with a theme that really catches my attention. Stay out of the dugout in the coaches during the course of the game, I mean:

Within RFEF official regulation, the section "The Technical Area" , point 5 reads: ONLY ONE PERSON AT A TIME IS AUTHORIZED TO PROVIDE TECHNICAL INSTRUCTIONS, AFTER SO BE BACK TO YOUR PLACE IN THE RESERVE BANK .

During games quite a number of coaches, of standing the whole game. So I wonder several things: because there is this rule (whether good or not), why not apply? For what are the fourth officials? What about regulation?

But the issue does not stop there, because there is another thing that really catches my attention. From various media, criticizing the coaches who respect the law (by chance or not), arguing as doing nothing over the parties that remain seated. I find it funny, because first, criticize them for respecting the rules, second, that the work is done throughout the season and the parties raised throughout the week and third, the operational tactics NO PARTY IS TO BE DOING fuss FACING THE GALLERY IN THE BAND.

is clear that each coach has their own way of working, and all performed well should not criticize, even though every fan likes a certain type of coach. But the regulatory standard that is currently written, would be respected, otherwise, cancel. What do you think about this?
Greetings and see you soon ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment