To date, I read a lot of football books, floor always buy some every time I go, or passage through a section of books in a mall or library, etc ... After reading, all you're left with something, but in most you're left with a feeling rather poor. But finally this has changed, after carrying a season big enough to get the book "Futbolitis", which had very good references, leads a week in my hands and as I finished reading. A pass book from the first page. Besides being a book of analysis to football are rare, quite the contrary, it is one of those books you just read and gives you a tremendous pity.
The book has 2 parts: the first consists of items made by its author Mark Lopez, and the second part focuses squarely looking at the teams that are involved in the Champions League, this analysis makes himself Marcos and great trio of coaches, including, Juande Ramos, Manolo Preciado, Unay Emery, Mendilibar, Marcelino ...
The prologue is done by Frank Rijkaard and Jose Antonio Abellán, I assume that none of 2 required introduction.
For my taste, this great book, has only one but many would disagree with what I say. It follows, scans all computers that are round, except Porto, Sporting Lisbon and Panathinaikos, on the grounds that they do not see any option optener the title, which a priori is certain, but once read 13 analysis, I would like to see the other 3. Yet it is a but insignificant, and I sincerely recommend this book to everyone who likes football. Here you have a video where the author presents:
from author, Mark Lopez, I can not say anything bad, only praise, for it is a pleasure to read your articles http://www.futbolitis.es/ , listen to the Slingshot and Game Time in the Cope, or in some Sixth parties.
Here you have some interviews that are in http://www.youtube.com/ that made Terra, the second part analyzes the Real Madrid-Villarreal Liverpool and Panathinaikos today. Greetings and see you soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment